Venture Capital Analyst and Intern
BVC is a venture capital firm based in Latin America. Since 2014, we invest on pre-seed/seed phase startups in various sectors aiming to cover different types of businesses and diverse entrepreneurs. Our focus is to help innovative Latin American entrepreneurs since the beginning of the journey through hands-if support, short courses and programmes to drive business development and growth.
The professional is required to work independently, however, expecienced venture capitalists support to work together and help develop capabilities.
Responsibility of Venture Capital Inter in Brazil
- Brazilian startup research and analysis: finding and analyzing Brazilian startups to potentially invest.
- Portfolio management support: follow up our portfolio startups in Brazil.
- Organize programs: planning and execution of the program for Brazilian entrepreneurs.
- Superior work ethic with ownership and autonomous mentality.
- Strong business communication skills in Portuguese and English.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience in digital marketing tools.
- Experience as event organizer.
If you don't fit all of the above, we'd still encourage you to apply. We support each professional’s development and a team complement one another.
The application form requires the following items:
- Google account
- An email address
- Linkedin account
- Resume/CV to attach
After submitting this form, we will notify you with the next step by email. Please make sure to check your mailbox including your Spam folder.
© 2023 Brazil Venture Capital