Who we are
Brazil Venture Capital invests in startups in Latin America in the post-acceleration phase, that is, pre-seed or seed capital. We are an agnostic fund, we are not limited by industry sectors, and diversity is part of our thesis, considering the businesses in which we invest and the entrepreneurs.
Vision and History
Brazil Venture Capital was born in 2014 aiming to support Brazilian startups. We want to contribute to the growth of a better ecosystem, ideal for entrepreneurs to reach their full potential.
Many startups are supported by angel investors and / or accelerators at the start. However, not everyone can make the "big leap" on their own by receiving larger investments from venture capital funds.
Brazil Venture Capital focuses on this decisive phase for the success of a business. We work together with entrepreneurs, we contact potential clients; we think about growth strategies; we develop the financial plan for the following investment rounds; and we help to recruit new members of the team.
In addition, our network of contacts offers the opportunity to internationalize to the US, Europe and Asia.
- Long-term vision
- Clear plan to achieve the long-term vision
- Capabilities to execute the plan
- Strong motivational experience (why is he/she doing this)
- Relevant skill and experience
- Well defined leadership and responsibilities
Preferred startup topics
- Digital consumer
- DX / Automation
- Genuine value proposition
- Clear profit and direct contribution
- Well-defined monetization model and economic motivator
- Great potential market
- Expanding business
- Customer segment to be attacked well identified (at least hypothetically)
- Social trend (for example, regulation, change of technical platform ...)
© 2021 Brazil Venture Capital